“We are made to persist. That’s how we find out who we are.” Tobias Wolff.
We are only a few days in from the launch of my blog and my experiment in exploration and learning is already reaping “opportunities”
As some of you have experienced, as I have too, there were a few tekkie anomalies and issues with the blog site.
I apologise for any frustration this has caused.
The challenge with a – just get it out there – mindset is that not everything may work as hoped for.
So already I am learning acceptance to what is.
- I know there were issues – I am not a tekkie person so had to rely on others to use their talent to discover and fix the issues.
- I am aware some people might have given up when the site didn’t play ball – I can’t control that.
- I believe that all the teething issues will be resolved and all will be fine.
I accept what is AND at the same time, will play my part in helping when and with what I can; that’s all I can do.
- I could get annoyed and irritated
- I could feel worried and concerned.
- I could play the victim.
- I could get stressed.
None of which would impact the zeros and ones (if that’s even what’s wrong!) and the mysterious workings of the blog site.
So I choose to
- Be accepting
- Be calm
- Play my part
- Believe the people who choose to ride the bumpy start with me are truly with me.
- Keep writing
“It is in the everyday and the commonplace that we learn patience, acceptance and contentment.” Richard J Foster
Now honestly – I’m not at contentment yet – but with a warm cup of tea and your positive vibes to the tekkie gods – I’m sure I’ll get there.
What can you accept as is today and relax a little bit more?